To access all of the information contained on UniversalDesign.com, contribute information to be shared on the site, comment on an article, participate in a discussion forum, or promote your company’s products or services, you must register and become a Student of Universal Design. Registration is free, and will only take a few minutes.
Don’t worry…becoming a Student of Universal Design only means that you agree that we can all learn something from each other. It reflects your commitment to the lifelong learning that is possible in this field where no one “knows it all”. Becoming a Student of Universal Design won’t subject you to a barrage of emails from outside companies. UD&C will not share your email address or other information without your permission.
Once you complete your registration, you’ll have immediate access to everything on UniversalDesign.com. Then you can begin sharing information, asking questions, making comments, providing your point of view and promoting your company’s products or services.
- Register and become a Student of Universal Design
- Do you have information you'd like to Contribute to UniversalDesign.com?
- Interested in promoting your company’s services to the Universal Design community? Access the Service Provider form.
- Looking to promote your company’s products, publications or other material? Access the Product Promotion form.
- If you’re interested in developing a larger advertising strategy for your company, contact us about how you can leverage UniversalDesign.com to gain greater exposure among the Universal Design community.
National ADA Symposium
When: May 12 - 15, 2013
Where: San Antonio, TX
The National ADA Symposium is a comprehensive conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) that provides practical, expert training on ADA implementation from the country's top presenters. MORE +
The Universal Design Living Laboratory is a showplace of green design, Universal Design, and healthy living. More +